Works : Islamic Laws
< Kinds of blood seen by women » Rules for the Haeez|Index|Kinds of blood seen by women » Some further details are given below about Haaez >
484. There are six types:
- Woman having the habit of time and duration: A woman who sees blood in each of the two consecutive months at a particular time and for a fixed number of days. For example, in each month blood may be seen from the 1st up to the 7th of the month.
- Woman having the habit of time: A woman who sees blood in each of the two consecutive months at a particular time but the number of days varies. For example, in two consecutive months her blood starts coming on the 1st of the month but she becomes Pak on the 7th day in the first month and on the 8th day in the second month.
- Woman having the habit of duration: A woman who sees blood in each of the two consecutive months for a particular number of days but the time of commencement is not the same. For example, in the first month the blood is seen from the 5th to the 10th of the month and in the second month from the 12th to the 17th of that month.
- Muztariba: A woman who has seen blood for a few months but who has not formed a habit or whose former habit has been disturbed and has not formed a new one.
- Mubtadiya: A woman who sees blood for the first time.
- Nasiya: A woman who has forgotten her habit.