The Official Website of the Office of His Eminence Al-Sayyid Ali Al-Husseini Al-Sistani

Question & Answer » Dues

1 Question: I want to pay my religious dues, who should I pay them to?
Answer: You can give religious taxes to anyone who is authorized to collect and who should be holding an authorization document (written permission) from Ayatollah Sistani or his office. Upon giving your religious dues, ask him to give you a receipt of His Eminence’s office of Najaf or Qom. You must receive a sealed receipt, otherwise you are not relieved of the obligation to pay your religious dues.
Click here to post a new question
العربية فارسی اردو English Azərbaycan Türkçe Français